10.21.2009

our saturday was spent at the beach. the day was so beautiful and we topped it off by buying a chocolate haupia pie from ted's (an ENTIRE pie). we stopped at pounders to eat some.

(this was a repeat of the previous saturday...and me and doug are trying to lose weight...hmmm...)




i made a simple white cotton dress for faith and am planning on adding some embellishment(s).

{along with a button in back.}

i am also working on the lining for this a-line skirt for meself. i even got up the nerve to attempt an invisible zipper - and got it right on my first try!

woohoo!!!

i'm improving, huh angie?

and it's already the end of the first quarter for faith, so she's got a loooong weekend (due to parent-teacher conferences AND the first of MANY furlough fridays).

can you believe that halloween is already next saturday!?

crazy!!!

5 comments:

echo said...

i haven't even begun on halloween yet. crap. i have a lot to do and a lot to catch up on.

i love the dress. i can't wait to use some of my fabrics i got on the mainland!!

echo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Stephanie said...

Great work sewing lady! I still need to take you up on your offer to help me learn zippers and all that good stuff I missed out on! And don't remind me about Halloween- I better quit typing and start sewing!!!

Kalei said...

the clothes you make are so cute!! and adorable! I wouldn't mind a skirt or two..(hint hint) haha.. good job. And I was dreaming about a chocolate haupia pie the other day...

Anonymous said...

WOAH COOL ZIPPER