I love when I catch my kids reading; it's awesome! Is that Kawela Bay in the last post? Maybe I'm wrong, it's been a while since I've been there. I love that place... I love the banyan tree forest that you have to walk through to get there! We used to play there forever. And it looks like you all had an excellent day of play!
"...Begin today and write in it your goings and comings, your deepest thoughts, your achievements and your failures, your associations and your triumphs, your impressions and your testimonies. I promise you that if you will keep your journals and records, they will indeed be a source of great inspiration to you, each other, your children, your grand-children, and others throughout the generations."
10 comments:
I love when I catch my kids reading; it's awesome!
Is that Kawela Bay in the last post? Maybe I'm wrong, it's been a while since I've been there. I love that place... I love the banyan tree forest that you have to walk through to get there! We used to play there forever. And it looks like you all had an excellent day of play!
look at that good posture, he is so cute with that book in hand!
that is so precious! this will be one of those classic family photos. love it.
oh gosh, so cute!!
haha so cute!:)
love it!
Oh holy cute.
aaaawwwww!
So So Sweet.
that is adorable!
Post a Comment