1.24.2010

i made a ginormous pot of watercress soup infused with ginger = perfect food for sick people.
mmmmm, soooo good.
voggy saturday exploring

pool time
as usual, we had it all to ourselves
the newest member of our family:
mr. murphy

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

thats a major piece of furniture dude, its nice though

Stephanie said...

wowowowowow! it looks amazing! i better come over and see it in person. yep, i just think i will. soon. you've been warned. :)

Scotts of Paradise said...

Wow I think I want a mr Murphy. And I won't show Alexis your blog. She will be jealous because your house has a pool and she doesn't. The deprived child.

echo said...

ohhhh. i like. i need to come see it too.

Matti said...

that...is....awesome...I bet you love that extra space. I need one of those. And I'm with Steph. I'm sure she's already seen it in person. But if she hasn't, don't be suprised if I show up with her. ;-)

Levon said...

Can I have a Mr. Murphy in my family, too?