That was amazing! Thanks so much for sharing that video. I missed the youth performance and was so sad I did. I haven't been to the temple in months and this video makes me want to go right now! Time to schedule a time and do it already. Thanks friend.
Hey! I told Thomas we needed to nail down a date in the nearest future possible :) for the temple and we are going to go Tuesday the 26th at 8PM if you wanna come with! Love you!!
"...Begin today and write in it your goings and comings, your deepest thoughts, your achievements and your failures, your associations and your triumphs, your impressions and your testimonies. I promise you that if you will keep your journals and records, they will indeed be a source of great inspiration to you, each other, your children, your grand-children, and others throughout the generations."
3 comments:
That was amazing! Thanks so much for sharing that video. I missed the youth performance and was so sad I did. I haven't been to the temple in months and this video makes me want to go right now! Time to schedule a time and do it already. Thanks friend.
Hey! I told Thomas we needed to nail down a date in the nearest future possible :) for the temple and we are going to go Tuesday the 26th at 8PM if you wanna come with! Love you!!
wow, i never saw that before. that was awesome. i'm such a cry baby. thanks for posting.
Post a Comment