11.12.2011

a quick snapshot of my boys in the graffiti bunker - yeah, i didn't notice the profanity 'til i posted it on here...
i said "smile!" and she gave me this squinting, cheesy look
"look!  a fort!"
he found a little spot under an ohia tree
they were content throwing little leaves to the wind...
they are so excited about the teeny yellow leaves they'd throw into the wind from one side of the mountain and watch with joy and wonder as the wind carried it over their heads to the other side of the mountain!
 can you spot the yellow leaf?   look closely.
i love this moment captured.  
still throwing leaves...
"mom!!  hurry!! come and take a picture of this butterfly before it flies away!!"
"mom!!  another one!!"
happy hiker

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

I really admire the adventures you guys have! I wish we did more of that. I keep waiting for the boys to be a little older, but I think we're ready to start small. I can't imagine Ash ever being old enough to go for it like this. I love Faith's outfit in this post! What cuties you have. Love this song too. Love you!

mrs. ho said...

i can't believe this is your backyard. jealous.

carrie @ the boonie life said...

What a life, Liko! I LOVE how you all love hiking so much. I'm pretty sure that I've done that one. Is it at Kaaawa? I love that picture of the little yellow leaf flying off into the greenery. And your cute little beauties of kids!

Melissa said...

where is the start of this hike? it's beautiful