shoots liko let's get that book club started! well, okay I did already...haha. go to goodreads.com (its an online book club-really cool). i definetly need to start reading more...can you believe i actually attempted to read paradise lost again?? psycho. ps. have tons of fun in NZ...eat lots of good kine grinz.
"...Begin today and write in it your goings and comings, your deepest thoughts, your achievements and your failures, your associations and your triumphs, your impressions and your testimonies. I promise you that if you will keep your journals and records, they will indeed be a source of great inspiration to you, each other, your children, your grand-children, and others throughout the generations."
2 comments:
have fun- i am sooooo jealous!
shoots liko let's get that book club started! well, okay I did already...haha. go to goodreads.com (its an online book club-really cool). i definetly need to start reading more...can you believe i actually attempted to read paradise lost again?? psycho.
ps. have tons of fun in NZ...eat lots of good kine grinz.
Post a Comment