Alohi will be leaving for Utah tomorrow night, and we won't be able to play with her again for a while. So today we decided to take some pictures (something I should do more often) on the beach to capture some memories of summer in Hawaii. We love and miss all our family on the mainland, and will love and miss those thinking about relocating!!! We hope to make it up there for a visit soon!!! Makana -- make a blog! And Kalei -- update yours, please?!!!








9 comments:
Those are great pictures!
All you girls are so beautiful!
It's so good to see pictures of all you. I can't beleive how big Angela is. The last time I saw her was 4 years ago, so it's crazy to me how she's grown up. But I guess that happens right?!?! Love the pictures of all of you!
Hey Liko! Could your blog through David Yuen's blog...AWESOME! Beautiful photos! Yeah, lucky we live Hawaii! We have a blog you can check us out at too... samandlethe.blogspot.com. We just started and it's so much fun!
hey Liko!! long time no see. I'm glad you found me. I can't believe you have two kids. Crazy!!
I love Hawaii, nice pictures. Colorado is not too bad, so I think your sister will like it. So I guess you are still in Hawaii. It got too expensive for us, so we live in Colorado now.
I love the pictures!! I'll have to find a time for one. I'll let you know! How's nursery?
you guys suck! you take pictures without me! :(.. but its nice to hear from you guys! Post more pictures of my babies! I MISS them SOO MUCH! Yeah it was too bad you couldnt come to Utah.. it would've been nice! So have u been to the beach a lot now?? I MISS that soo much!! Well me and shane leave tomorrow to Utah.. so ill update on that! Love u guys and give my babies kisses and tell them we miss and love them!
--Haydens
I had no idea you had so many in your family! great family moment right there. you are lookin fabulous!
oh...and your kids are so dang cute! Beautiful kids. And you look great!!!!
Post a Comment