Saturday we went to the beach and were caught off-guard by a very low-flying helicopter that seemed a little too close for comfort. Curious as to what was going on, we looked and saw tons of people either stand-up or just regular paddle-boarding in a race. It was an interesting sight to see: first we saw one lone paddler far ahead of the rest, and then there were tons of 'em, all at once, and they were all staying pretty close to shore. Instead of fish, it was people! (me and my sister Jess wanna participate in the one next year -- anyone wanna join us?) If I had taken my camera, I would've had a pretty cool picture to post. But I don't. The rest of the afternoon was spent with me searching for shells and Jess and Doug swimming. Jess took the kids around the point to a shallow area to swim for a bit. Then we went to our same old Saturday pit-stop for chicken and acai bowl.
Today was another beautiful sunny Sunday and me and the kids went to church. When it was done, Doug came to get the kids so I could attend temple prep class. I found out it was canceled. So we had a lovely walk. So far, it has been a very pleasant weekend.
7.20.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
next time you are at the temple walk across the street and come say hi!
lets go to the beach this week- i don't have your number though, so text it to me?!
Post a Comment