omg u suck!! i am craving food from home so badly!!! i miss you guys a ton too! well i have a doctors appt on friday, so ill update u on all of that! we're superly excited! ur panipopo looks soo good! but whos there to eat it all? hha
Liko, I want the recipe for your panipop, it looks so good, I want to make it and share it with my family. It one of the things I ate in Hawaii that you can't find here really and they all thought yours looked amazing!
"...Begin today and write in it your goings and comings, your deepest thoughts, your achievements and your failures, your associations and your triumphs, your impressions and your testimonies. I promise you that if you will keep your journals and records, they will indeed be a source of great inspiration to you, each other, your children, your grand-children, and others throughout the generations."
6 comments:
Hey, did you buys this from my mom...the panipop lady? Or did you make this yourself?
i totally ate soo much of this stuff today, so funny that you would post about it! yummmmmmmmm
oooohh PaniPopo! Now I want some... bad! :) Maybe I'll make some tomorrow... oh yum!
That looks so good. I am totally going to make some tomorrow. Danny is going to thank you for posting that.
omg u suck!! i am craving food from home so badly!!! i miss you guys a ton too! well i have a doctors appt on friday, so ill update u on all of that! we're superly excited! ur panipopo looks soo good! but whos there to eat it all? hha
Liko, I want the recipe for your panipop, it looks so good, I want to make it and share it with my family. It one of the things I ate in Hawaii that you can't find here really and they all thought yours looked amazing!
Post a Comment