8.29.2008

MY golden moment

this evening i seized the opportunity to catch up with tasha and have a little photo session. thanks for the props, tasha.
(click picture to enlarge and see detail)




10 comments:

Melissa said...

How AWESOME are you!? and Natasha-- of course.=)
Your holding an Olympic gold medal, standing next to the gold medalist herself!! Not many people get to do that my friend.

Is it heavy? It kind of looks like it could be. I really like the design on the back, as well as the front.

Thanks for the pics!! I'm a little too excited over here, if you can't tell! ;)

Melissa said...

p.s tell Natasha "hi" from a crazy fan! ;)

Carissa said...

that is so freakin awesome that you got to hold and put that thing on, they were the most beautiful medals yet, I love the jade in them! she surely deserves that for all her hard work!

ashley said...

rad.

Unknown said...

Wow, that's so super awesome that you got to experience holding and taking pictures of the gold medal! so awesome!!

Melissa said...

haha! I just had to laugh at your comment. I'm not really a crazy fan-- I was totally kidding about that part!
I just think it's pretty cool that your friends with a person who plays soccer for the woman's national team, who just happens to have just gotten back from the Olympics with a gold medal! I grew up playing soccer so it's a big part of me, I get all excited about it.

betsy said...

Way to go Tasha!!

You gave the medal back right?

Smiths said...

We're so proud of you. We should make gold medals to start giving moms doing what we do at any moment. Mommy Olympics. ha.
I'm so glad you remembered your camera on beach day... I might be stealing a shot or two. hope you don't mind.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I no like the white side, is it white jade? the gold side looks more better, but the whole thing and what it symbolizes is MEAN!