9.21.2008

Saturday Part II: Evening Surf Session

We headed over to Art and Stacia's house and played for a bit. Then it was off to the beach for the guys to have a quick surf session before the sun went down, while we walked on the beach and watched the beautiful sunset. The kids found a beach "pool" that they laid and played in.
I was feeling nostalgic as I reminisced about days long past; of our ritual surf seasons spent up on the north shore during our courtship days. Up until now. I really ♥ sunsets on the north shore!!!

3 comments:

echo said...

i love the writing on the pictures. how do you do it?

Megan and Keli'i said...

Super cute. I also love the writing...need to get myself updated from my 80s photos of the kids! Yours and Ashley's always look so professional!

ashley said...

summers over :(

but let the good times (swells) roll this fall...