mmm, do you always cook that well for dinner? I like to cook, but never am creative enough, don't follow recipes and hardly have any time- or should I say, don't make time. We should start an "easy recipes only" blog.
"...Begin today and write in it your goings and comings, your deepest thoughts, your achievements and your failures, your associations and your triumphs, your impressions and your testimonies. I promise you that if you will keep your journals and records, they will indeed be a source of great inspiration to you, each other, your children, your grand-children, and others throughout the generations."
5 comments:
wow- what a delicious life you lead!!
hey i made that dessert for shane's birthday cake last night.. sooo GOOD!
wow, that looks SO good!
yum yum yum
mmm, do you always cook that well for dinner? I like to cook, but never am creative enough, don't follow recipes and hardly have any time- or should I say, don't make time. We should start an "easy recipes only" blog.
Post a Comment