12.03.2008

neglected

for a while i could NOT upload pictures onto the computer. tonight, after editing Doug's paper (whoever created APA format seriously had NO life!!!), i fidgeted around and now i can upload photos. hooray! but it is 1a.m. and i am tired. so enjoy the last two posts, maybe 'til tomorrow, maybe for a few days. just enjoy. g'night.

6 comments:

karebear said...

No kidding! I have to write all my papers in APA format and it stinks majorly. Why can't I just stick to good ol MLA?

ashley said...

ugh, school papers!

welcome back, glad you could pix your computer! is that ashton's baby in the pics? very cute!

stef j. said...

haha APA ... oh the pain. the reason i no longer double space after periods.

Megan and Keli'i said...

I HATE APA! You and I only know MLA...and like the back of our hands! Dang English Majors!

liko said...

haha, yeah megan, MLA is my format! APA -- a whole new language! only because i love doug so much did i take the time to painstakingly do it!!! haha!

sheila said...

man, its hard to think of how we lived without computers and blogs some years ago.

school papers. Thats one thing I don't miss about school.