1.30.2009
Beach Fridays
okay, so ashley is gone but there is no reason we can't have it continue. (i wish i posted this yesterday because it's lookin' like a perfect beach day right now.) let's do it as stephanie suggested and have a monthly beach to go to, rather than switching it up weekly. so, how about kekela for february? be there around 9:30-ish in the a.m. if we see you, awesome, if not then we'll catch you at the next one. so, pass it on to your peeps (because my blog popularity is limited, unlike some of yours). and see you friday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



8 comments:
oh hooray! i was gonna put this up on my blog like last week and the one before and i just never did and ashley even gave me the go-ahead!! ;)
so- yes kekelas sounds great for FEB- i'll put it up on my blog next week (i really will, i promise)to help spread the word!
SAH-WEEET!! the void in my life had been filled!
kakelas it is...
EDIT: that was supposed to say the void in my life haS been filled, with an "s". haD with a "d" totally changes the meaining.
so haS. haS been filled.
that's all.
not fair.
so fun. i am so sad because i assume it is on Fridays, no?
oh well I can come again in a couple of months. i feel like i haven't seen you in a year! miss you guys!
I'm so jealous! I wish I could come! Can I come one of these days? How rude of me to invite myself...if you ever have a beach friday during a school holiday...maybe...anyway...have fun! it always looks like so much fun!
anyone who wants to come, come!
i am so there!
Post a Comment