oh, I ALSO love eating fish that I don't have to clean. I actually don't know how to clean fish and I try not to learn. That's my excuse. If I learn, then I'll have to do it every time.
glad you guys are getting some sunshine finally! ist's so funny that winter really is rough in hawaii when it is so grey on the eastside all the time! miss you kids!
man i miss you guys, and the beach, glad somebody is using the dive stuff, FISH!!mmmmm i miss real fish, we had it made with dad and makana always diving, love you, miss you, tell faith i said hullo, and for faith to be nice to mommy and daddy, tell malik i said nout, ha ha ha, love your pictures, one day hope to be this savvy with the blog
"...Begin today and write in it your goings and comings, your deepest thoughts, your achievements and your failures, your associations and your triumphs, your impressions and your testimonies. I promise you that if you will keep your journals and records, they will indeed be a source of great inspiration to you, each other, your children, your grand-children, and others throughout the generations."
7 comments:
fun stuff! i am glad that the weather is finally clearing up a bit. and good job on the haircut!
oh, I ALSO love eating fish that I don't have to clean. I actually don't know how to clean fish and I try not to learn. That's my excuse. If I learn, then I'll have to do it every time.
I too like the haircut.
oh my heck! Faith's haircut is so cute! Her hair was so long and pretty tho... You're right, tho it will grow back; I just wish Auden HAD hair :)
glad you guys are getting some sunshine finally! ist's so funny that winter really is rough in hawaii when it is so grey on the eastside all the time!
miss you kids!
man i miss you guys, and the beach, glad somebody is using the dive stuff, FISH!!mmmmm i miss real fish, we had it made with dad and makana always diving, love you, miss you, tell faith i said hullo, and for faith to be nice to mommy and daddy, tell malik i said nout, ha ha ha, love your pictures, one day hope to be this savvy with the blog
faith's hair is so cute!! how'd you get her to let you cut it? YEAH DOUG, diving, doug the diver
the sun is so nice lately huh! I just sit their and absorb it up.
love her haircut! it's cute!
Post a Comment