4.21.2009

completed




today i had a craft day with echo and started these.
then i went home and finished them up.
i saw some cute baby booties melissa mentioned a few days back,
and stumbled upon a cute pattern i decided to try myself.
these fit 0-6 mos.

7 comments:

KristenE. said...

So very cute! I wish I had a baby that could fit that so I could steal them from you...hehehe.

Unknown said...

those are so cute! You're so awesome!

echo said...

they turned out great!!

sheila said...

Liko, those are adorable! What pattern did you use? I made some but I didn't like how they came out.

Rach said...

hi from Rachel, those are totally TOO cute. I love them.....you guys are so talented...you need to rub off on me!! RUB RUB

liko said...

hi rachel. can i read your blog?

Stephanie said...

way to go! you guys got your crafts done real quick yesterday and they are both so so cute!!! fabric and style-awesome!