5.19.2009
if you are a beach friday participant - READ THIS:
well, there's a remnant swell that's gonna be hanging around on the north shore this friday (may 22), so i'm thinking we should have it somewhere else for this week. alligator pond?? what do the rest of you think?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
I think that sounds like a good idea, but I am sad because I have not been able to make it to a ke iki beach friday yet and I really love that beach!
meg - hopefully next friday (the 29th - THE last friday in may) will be mellow and you can come for sure! unless you got something else going on...
yep, totally love that beach. that's where you'll find me all summer long...
ok good idea!
If/when I come to visit I am going to come to beach Friday. It sounds so fun.
If you ever wonder why I'm not commenting on your blog it's because I know I'll find heart wrenching pictures on your blog.
We'll be there as soon as we can-promise.
And as for church talks-yikes. Biggest fear next to losing a child and snakes- well maybe not quite that bad. I still can't get over the youth speaking thing and can't make my talks longer than 3-5 minutes. Maybe they won't ask me again if I keep them that short :) That's awesome Doug went. YOu're a good lady
man I wish I could be there. :(
And I'm sure your talk in church went well. TOo bad we weren't there. Maybe we could have made faces in the crowd to make it better.
Post a Comment