salt-sprinkled tan lines
sorry for not posting, been slacking. doug is getting into a routine with his job and faith's school days are coming to an end for summer, and i've been doing massage. i know - excuses, excuses. today, me and malik were at the beach from 8:30 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. he fell asleep on the car ride home and we picked faith up along the way. it was another lovely beach friday. thanks for coming out, girls. today it was me, matti, meg, jonna, katie and our offspring, and robin and amaya. we missed all you other pregnant womens, and all you other beach friday goers. and, of course, i forgot my camera. AGAIN. oh, and Castles is the spot for June, great suggestion by meg and jonna. so if you surf, or wanna try, bring your board (if you got one) and we will rotate babysitting and surfing. see you next friday!!!




8 comments:
My appointment was so pointless-man! Wished I was at the beach with you guys today! Glad it was fun and great idea for June beach days. Let's make another month a surfing one too so I can do it - love that idea!
i'm so excited for castles!! my little gwen has a hard time staying awake for the drive to ke iki, hence our absence(s).
LOVE the salt sprinkled tan lines :)
what a great idea! castles sounds fun. i hope i get to come to one of them. i am sad i missed today. addy woke up knowing it was friday and that she usually gets to go to the beach and see friends. she was sad about it all day. she kept asking for malik and ambrose. maybe if my swelling goes down we will come over to your pool and cool off there this week. if that is cool with you.
Um surfing???? I am totally trying it! Way good suggestion. I can't wait!
Loooove the tan lines! Im sure the hubby loves it...hehe. I hope one day I will be able to partake in the fun-ess that is beach day. THen I can be cool like all you other awesome mommies =o)
I haven't surfed castles in way too long. Sounds fun.
love the burn. it makes me a little jealous. glad you guys had fun. wish i could've been there. castles sounds great!
Post a Comment