i saw this over at the rockstar diaries and thought it was a lovely arrangement.
i always wished i could play an instrument, preferably the piano or violin.
guess i'll settle for listening only. enjoy.
6.09.2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
I love this video!! I forgot about it until you put it up!! thanks for that!!!
have you heard anything about the sewing class tonight?! I haven't.. just making sure I wasn't left out of the loop or something.
Brylie wears "A 4 size" as she puts it. We'd love to take a look through everything you want to get rid of!
oh my dear ...
just beautiful.
when i saw the word "fazioli" (the brand of the piano) my heart just about jumped out of my chest. i used to dream i would own one of those. they're quite pricey ... but completely unmatched in the piano world.
*sigh* my love affair is rekindled.
thanks liko!
Loved it. Thanks. Makes me want a piano again. Hopefully Alexis can learn the piano and violin.
aahh, nice music
Post a Comment