your funny, your pics are good! Looks like a fun day! Faith is lucky to have such a talented mom, if they day ever comes where we have to sew all of our own clothes, my poor kids will be in sack cloth :(
looks so so fun! My camera is an E-1 Olympus. It's old and I need to upgrade. What kind do you have? I don't have any idea how to edit anything either! My computer's terrible, so what I take is what you see...ghetto, I know! We need to play!
"...Begin today and write in it your goings and comings, your deepest thoughts, your achievements and your failures, your associations and your triumphs, your impressions and your testimonies. I promise you that if you will keep your journals and records, they will indeed be a source of great inspiration to you, each other, your children, your grand-children, and others throughout the generations."
3 comments:
your funny, your pics are good! Looks like a fun day! Faith is lucky to have such a talented mom, if they day ever comes where we have to sew all of our own clothes, my poor kids will be in sack cloth :(
fun times! malik is so brave now, i am impressed at his pics from the shore break! ah, i wanna come play with you guys!
looks so so fun! My camera is an E-1 Olympus. It's old and I need to upgrade. What kind do you have? I don't have any idea how to edit anything either! My computer's terrible, so what I take is what you see...ghetto, I know! We need to play!
Post a Comment