oh, and have fun with those moleskines! they are addicting, i have so many, for so many different things! love em all! let me know what you end up doing with them! if you are going to embroider on them email me first and i will tell you what i did so that you don't get lots of creases in them that make them less sturdy!
"...Begin today and write in it your goings and comings, your deepest thoughts, your achievements and your failures, your associations and your triumphs, your impressions and your testimonies. I promise you that if you will keep your journals and records, they will indeed be a source of great inspiration to you, each other, your children, your grand-children, and others throughout the generations."
4 comments:
I love it when Family comes into town. And I love Weddings. What an awesome day.
wish i was there!!
Wish I could have been there too!!!
love the weekend vibe!
oh, and have fun with those moleskines! they are addicting, i have so many, for so many different things! love em all! let me know what you end up doing with them! if you are going to embroider on them email me first and i will tell you what i did so that you don't get lots of creases in them that make them less sturdy!
Post a Comment