9.14.2009

As of yesterday,



I became the owner of my very own albuterol inhaler (the red one, to be exact).

Not something I'm too ecstatic about, but to be able to BREATHE a little better --

what a GREAT feeling!!!

I guess that's what I get, thinking I was so fortunate as to not inherit my dad's asthma (like some of my siblings did).

Here's to breathing easy[er].

5 comments:

Megan and Keli'i said...

Yay! I am so glad that you can breathe better! There may be nothing more important!

Stephanie said...

ahhhhhh, breathing! :)

thomas is the proud owner of the greenish one- he used to use it all the time but barely does anymore... i wonder what changed?

echo said...

breathing is kool. with a k!

sheila said...

you know I had one of those when I was young {I seriously think its a hawaii thing- lots of people have asthma}. I grew out of the asthma though when I was about 8 or 9 years old.

But I secretly still wanted to have it. I thought it was cool and everyone asked all kinds of questions when I would use it.

Glad you can breathe better though.

stef j. said...

it's seriously like s different world, huh!!