Oh yeah, Liko, I don't know what happened on my private blog invites. I totally thought I sent you one and then when I looked at sent invitations and accepted, I couldn't find your name! I am so sorry for that...you were one of the first people I could've swore I added to the email invite list! Anyway, we must get together someTIME! I know I keep saying that, but it's just true. I wish, wish I could go to beach fridays. Darn bookmobile!
"...Begin today and write in it your goings and comings, your deepest thoughts, your achievements and your failures, your associations and your triumphs, your impressions and your testimonies. I promise you that if you will keep your journals and records, they will indeed be a source of great inspiration to you, each other, your children, your grand-children, and others throughout the generations."
11 comments:
your pictures always have such happy colors. man i am glad it went so well. thanks for being a really good pal!
I agree!! I always love the colors!
where is that?
Where did you go? Alexis always wants to go. But we have no gear and I'm not outdoorsy
how fun! i hope it's not too rainy of a winter, i want to do this with you all when we get back!
sounds like tons of fun...maybe next time I will brave it & come.
lets do it again.
jealous
Ooooo. That looks like fun!
Oh yeah, Liko, I don't know what happened on my private blog invites. I totally thought I sent you one and then when I looked at sent invitations and accepted, I couldn't find your name! I am so sorry for that...you were one of the first people I could've swore I added to the email invite list! Anyway, we must get together someTIME! I know I keep saying that, but it's just true. I wish, wish I could go to beach fridays. Darn bookmobile!
looks so fun! I am totally going next time unless I am still in student teaching, then I will be going the time after that. and...
oh.my.goodness!!!! That cake. yuuuuum!
Post a Comment