11.11.2009

snapshots of today

made-from-scratch wheat-bran buttermilk pancakes

having fun with an empty box

surfing tube city

green gunstock

oh, kahana

made-from-scratch cinnamon bread
aunty kapewa - remember our last conversation? ;-)
the baker

my three monkeys

=
a perfect day.

9 comments:

Stephanie said...

this post makes me so happy for so many reasons! i love all the fun things you four do and how you make others (like me!) appreciate the island so much more through your love for it. you also bake some good good stuff. someday when we are all healthy again we will invade your home and good food like we love to do!

and yes, let's go to the DIY weekend strictly for the free beer ;)

Matti said...

Hahaha, free beer? Where? I'm in. ;-) And I totally want some of your food. I guess I should have swung by your house today? ;-) But it looks like you guys were having plenty of fun without us. I'm glad you guys had such a great day. These photos make me happy too.

Kalei said...

i love days like those too! baking, relaxing and having fun. I can't wait for a break from school next week...

Megan and Keli'i said...

You're so fun, Liko. I want some of that cinnamon bread! Oh yeah. And yes, this cold weather has been lovely. Just lovely.

Anonymous said...

can i have the recipe for your cinnamon bread? love the pictures man, keep it up, KALEI THEM ARE COMING TO BOYDS WEDDING SO I GET TO SEE THEM AND THE BABY!! eeesssooogoood, i'm gonna take tons of pictures and load them up on the blog, wish you guys could be there too

echo said...

what a fun day! i was going to call you to hang out on wednesday because marc still had to work, but then i figured that doug had the day off so i didn't. i am glad you were able to have some fun fun family time.

echo said...

what a fun day! i was going to call you to hang out on wednesday because marc still had to work, but then i figured that doug had the day off so i didn't. i am glad you were able to have some fun fun family time.

ashley said...

so many perfect days these days! makes me happy for you guys! and cold? what is that about? just as long as it is sunny on christmas...

LeAnn and Dave said...

I love reading your blog. I need to get started on one for our family. The kids are growing up so much - I miss them :( It is fun to see all the things you are doing and the time you are having together as a family. Enjoy these years, they go by so fast.