11.30.2009
star light, star bright
tonight, we conquered the kids room. finally got rid of our ever-growing donation pile, cleaned out the closet, cleared off the top bunk {again...hopefully for the last time...}, and got the beautiful star light aunty jess got for faith working. it's so pretty. malik was wanting to join her up top, and he did for a bit. but eventually, we had to give him the boot, otherwise neither of them would ever fall asleep. so right now faith is slumbering, content in her new sleeping arrangement. i'm feeling good de-cluttering. malik is upset about not being able to get dibs on the top bunk. and doug has gotten bit by the organizing bug -- it's nice.
Labels:
faith,
malik,
stuff i like
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







9 comments:
i love that star! i think i always forget i said something about it the last time i was at your house and then comment on it every time :) but it is so so pretty and hooray for decluttering- it is such a good feeling! we need to do more of it very soon hopefully. we dont want any clutter upstairs so we shall see.....
this christmas music is makin me happy happy
hello crafting soul mate- great great great idea! i LOVE it! wanna do it together?
I love de-cluttering. Love, love, love it. Doesn't it feel so good afterward? I think so.
Love de-cluttering. I have started and actually have made money on it. I have to clean up the rest of my crafting things that I need to get rid of. Good luck. Now if I only can get my husband to join the crowd.
please come clean out our apartment. i hate to go threw everything before we move, but you can do it for me! malik is so sweet sleeping!
im dominating the comments:
i love the orchard house song on here! i just put this on my netflix - do you have it? if not come over when i get it and we'll be all christmasy together. :)
de-cluttering is my favorite thing ever! i always feel better after
i love sleeping children.
and organizing.
and stars.
Post a Comment