12.19.2009

i don't know how to flip it upright.

(is that even possible after recording it sideways???)

enjoy malik's version of 'jingle bells'.

he got a kick out of seeing "lots of maliks" in the mirrors.

you may wanna press pause over there first - - - - - - ->

6 comments:

Kalei said...

hey, how do you put videos up on this? I try, but I think my videos are too big.. any suggestions?? Maliky is so cute! He's so old! I miss u guys!!!

Stephanie said...

we gotta get him and ambrose together quick- with their versions combined.... oh man.... this could be awesome!

echo said...

that was AWESOME!!

echo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Melissa said...

I'm pretty sure that once ts recorded sideways thats all she wrote. I record sideways on accident all the time.

I'm digging malik's version of jingle bells! so cute!

sheila said...

that is awesome. I love that t-shirt too from Kaaawa elementary. I'd pay for that.
let me know what to help with for the sugar cookies on Wed.