12.23.2009

we started the day off with a Christmas party. we met up with friends and participated in some marshmallow snowman making, a snowball fight, bead candycane assembling, and sugar cookie decorating.
we had a merry time!

7 comments:

carrie @ the boonie life said...

Looks like you all had a blast! And so warm!! I love your Christmas music. And Little Women is one of my all time favorite movies!

Melissa said...

that was a fun keiki christmas party! I really liked the "snowball fight!" :)

It looks like I am trying to pull Kaiya's skirt off in that picture! :) haha--just to clarify I wasn't! :)

Stephanie said...

haha- SO FUN! thanks so much for cleaning up and making all those cookies and putting asher to sleep! how do you do it all? you're the best!

ashley said...

good times, you make a geat cookie hander-outer!

it was great to see you! lets do it again sometime soon!

echo said...

lets have keiki christmas parties once a week!!!

echo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
sheila said...

you take good pictures.

and yes it was fuN!