1.01.2010






9 comments:

stef j. said...

oh.my.gosh what hike is this??? and that graffiti... where?

j,d and little b said...

niiiicceeeee! Love that hike!

Unknown said...

aaah, i miss the mountains! looks like a fun hike up to the bunker.

Anonymous said...

awww coool, so nice the mountains and the ocean

Stephanie said...

One of my new years resolutions is to hike mote but we could never do that one with our kids yet. You guys are awesome! I love how outdoorsy you are and I aspire to be the same. :)

mrs. ho said...

so fun! can't wait till my bebe's are big enough to hike around in the mountains

echo said...

so fun! i love hiking. we went hiking yesterday. i told marc that we needed to do it more and we decided to make a date of it at least once a month, on a saturday, without kids. lets just hope we can keep that goal.

liko said...

me and doug have been wanting to do hiking dates for the longest time but so far we've just TALKED about it.

Scotts of Paradise said...

Where is this? I so want to take Alexis hiking.