ok, after 15 minutes of figuring it out, I got the phone picture online. I hope you don't mind me using some of your photos on my blog. My sister wanted to see more. You can steal my cupcake photo from my blog if you want.
"...Begin today and write in it your goings and comings, your deepest thoughts, your achievements and your failures, your associations and your triumphs, your impressions and your testimonies. I promise you that if you will keep your journals and records, they will indeed be a source of great inspiration to you, each other, your children, your grand-children, and others throughout the generations."
11 comments:
Very, very cute on that very cute head.
Hey it HAS been a long time and it will continue beacuse I will be hibernating until I pop. But I miss seeing you! I want one of those hair pins.
So cute! I think it's the perfect size personally. I wanna make one.
oh i love it!! i need one for me.
so fun! i was going to make some of those, you just might have supplied the inspiration!
Oh my gosh- I just remembered I forgot to give you that clip. Sorry.
yours looks great. and no, not too big.
fun to make huh? I bet they'd be cute on a headband too.
ok, after 15 minutes of figuring it out, I got the phone picture online. I hope you don't mind me using some of your photos on my blog. My sister wanted to see more. You can steal my cupcake photo from my blog if you want.
THanks
very cute!!
Good work wool felt lady! I need to suck it up and cut into mine already!
Wow, you inspire me.
Post a Comment