sheila expressed an interest in making fondant and was gracious enough to invite us to join her.
stephanie did the bulk of the labor - kneading and mixing the thick concoction.
i played with it and tried to decorate a cupcake.
it was fun, and the possibilities are endless!!!
you can be creative or simple with it.
and it didn't seem too complicated a process (aside from the elbow grease required).
but then again, i was just a spectator.
;-)









8 comments:
wow- who made the rose one??? puts my stars to shame. :) asher loves fondant. haha- oh wait, that was ambrose who was eating chunks like they were the last starbursts on earth!
thanks for providing the kitchen and asher babysitting. what are we making next wednesday?? ;)
the rose one isn't that awesome, trust me. and i happen to fancy your stars!!!
Those look so professional. Right on, good job. They look so tasty, too! I just want to squish my hands in the dough. I love the heart garland, it is so colorful and pretty and festive.
Those are so cute! Wish I could have been there to join in the fun. I would love to know how to make that stuff. Really cute.
wow! i wanna come over next time something like this happens. it looks awesome. you may need to come and teach me since i have to make a polka dot birthday cake soon.
wow, Liko, the flower cupcake is professional. I'd give you the heart pic but it's been eaten by Kailani. I only took it from my phone and I don't know how to send it to email. I'll figure it out.
That was fun though!
i wish i got a pic of it with my camera, sheila...and steal away, i do it all the time (blog pics, that is!)
So cute! I need to learn to make that! What a great idea!
Post a Comment