1.25.2010

hey melissa,



remember that brownie pudding cake you mentioned on your blog?
i made it tonight for a treat following FHE.
and it.is.awesome.
growing up, i never heard of brownie pudding cakes.
thanks for enlightening me.

7 comments:

sheila said...

oooh, I like the felt garland!!!!! and all those colors of felt.
just a heads up... want to make fondant with stef and me? Wed? I'll text you tomorrow, it's kind of late now.

echo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
echo said...

and it was oh so good. thanks for sharing.

Stephanie said...

yes- thanks for sharing echo and liko! haha it was DELICIOUS!

Matti said...

whoa...that looks amazing. How come I missed out on such deliciousness while I was away? Were you guys celebrating my absence? I'll try not to be offended. Ha ha..j.k. ;-)

Melissa said...

yum! glad you liked it! :) These pictures make it look really good!

Scotts of Paradise said...

Loved the cake. I used sugar subtitutes to lower the sugar count and it was awesome. Less calories than Chili's Chocolate Molten Lava cake.