1.17.2010

what do you get when you've been stuck in the house since thursday, sick with the kids? this:


pajama-clad, hoarse-sounding mama (who didn't even bother changing her clothes or washing her face {at all} today) and her coughing, chapped, boogery, warm, shirtless monkeys making funny faces for the very low-quality, built-in camera of the laptop. poor malik's rubbed his nose raw from constantly trying to wipe it and is continuously licking his lips, making them chapped. i've been slathering him with chapstick and some badger balm.
if you can't tell, we're going a little stir-crazy in these here parts, napping, putting puzzles together, watching veggie tales, creating with wool felt, and slowly {but surely} regaining our health.
when we're in the clear, you can bet we will be out and about and more social.

11 comments:

Levon said...

Sheesh, I wish I looked like I was having that much fun when I'm sick!!!

Anonymous said...

HA HA HA HA, LOVE IT, you guys don't look sick

Anonymous said...

HA HA HA HA, LOVE IT, you guys don't look sick

ashley said...

please get better soon! we miss you guys!

carrie @ the boonie life said...

I feel your pain. I've got one sicky and sometimes get to feeling the stir-craze (but mine is more from winter). I love the sweet pix! Definitely priceless! What's that badger balm?

Stephanie said...

creating with wool felt?!?! i wanna see!!

oh and maybe someday we'll all be healthy at the same time and hang out again eh? :)

Melissa said...

being sick is not fun! hop eyou guys get better soon! :)

Melissa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Matti said...

SOrry you guys are under the weather. Feel better soon! Fun photos though. What cute monkies you have! ;-)

Megan and Keli'i said...

You guys sure make some cute sick patients! Cuties.

echo said...

as you know, we love taking pics in front of our computer too. it really does provide so much fun for the kids.
you look really pretty in 4th pic. i mean you are pretty in all of them, but especially in the 4th one.