4.06.2010


i narrowed it down to these two contenders for the entertainment center turned kids-room-shelving-unit knobs.
i chose the latter, although i love them both.
$2.95 apiece (normally $12!)
update:
boo!
i ordered 6, but then i got a cancellation notice saying that i was only getting 4 because they ran out!
so i got two of these:

9 comments:

Stephanie said...

hooray for knobs and good choice i would say! we didnt get ours that cheap... dang. dont tell thomas such a thing is possible. hehe

but my friend bille works there so we got her 40% discount so i dont feel aaaaaaaas bad, but MAN that's a great price!

Meg said...

I have the top ones! Well one of them, on a chest. When I bought it at anthro I thought it was only on sale for $6, and I was having a huge dilemma. I decided to buy it anyway and it rang up at $3! I told the lady she made my day and she thought I was crazy.

I love fun knobs!

Matti said...

I love those! I need some cute knobs.

sheila said...

I like them too. Good choice.

echo said...

LOVE them!

Melissa said...

i really like the blue ones! They will be perfect on that piece too!

Megan and Keli'i said...

I LOVE all of them. What a cute, cute idea!

j,d and little b said...

SO cute! I want to get some of those ASAP!

Stephanie said...

i saw the update- CUTE!

NEW POST NOW!!! thanks :)