| sliding |
![]() |
| lake oswego to visit the williams they took us for a boat ride |
![]() |
| photogenic us |
![]() |
| in front of our new house (HA! one can dream, right?) |
| then it was off to the last frontier, a.k.a. alaska |
| (excuse the picture quality - i took my smaller camera on this stroll) see the eagle? |
| she was gathering grass from the marsh to build a nest |
| our first little hike we armed ourselves with a rifle (thanks, dennis) and bear spray and kept our eyes WIDE open |
| the ascent |
| a walk in the clouds |
| descending |
| can't you just imagine seeing a bear out here? i could. |






6 comments:
Beautiful! I want to have an excuse to visit!
wow. it looks absolutely amazingly beautiful there.
wow. everything looks so clear and clean and fresh.
nothing better than taking a rifle on a hike either. ha!
Oh my goodness, I am so jealous of this trip. How freakin' beautiful! And your new Alaska house looks an awful lot like the house in "The Proposal." How lucky that you get to be neighbors with Ryan Reynolds :).
Oh Like, what a fun trip. I wish I could've gone with you. I need some pine tree smelling, mountain biking, fresh mountain air action.
man, i wish we could've made it up, it looked like it was so much fun. I'm glad you guys made it, tho!
Post a Comment