9.23.2010
eeny meeny miny moe
now that i'm working, i can think up so many ways to all too easily spend my money. oh, the possibilities...none of them NEEDS, just wants (and no, i don't have an ipod yet -- doug does, but that doesn't count). i'll probably just end up saving, though, cause i'm frugal like that. we shall see...
Labels:
stuff i like
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











10 comments:
D. All of the above, lol!
splurge on the kitchen aid then save the rest!
I have a Kitchenaid if you want to buy it from me. I just am waiting for my Bosch mixer that will replace my Kitchenaid Professional 600 series mixer, Cuisinart blender, and Cuisinart food processor and my newly purchased bread maker. All are great but I need something bigger for all the people in my house to enjoy. Call me and let me know. Plus I have access to the NEX which has great sales and coverage plans for cheap for everything. For example, remember my new camera that had the faulty lens. Well they took forever to fix it. So they ended up repairing my camera and then sending me a check for the original purchase price and plan coverage. Did I mention that I got it on sale? They so rock with protection coverage. Let me know.
decisions, decisions, decisions.....
i say you splurge and get one of them as a reward for all your hard work and then save save save!
haha...cute post. Good luck with that one!!!
1. Camera
2. MacBook- because once you have a fancy camera you'll love the programs on the Mac that deal with pictures.
3. Vacation/Flat screen- it's a tie. But then again, you did just go on a vacation, so maybe the flat screen.
4. You take it from here.
They all look splendid. I'm really wanting that camera! Or one like it anyway. And I really want a laptop. Oh, wants. Got to keep 'em in check, I suppose. Let us know what you decided on. :)
tickets to utah????? white christmas' can't be beat... and i'll take ya'll skiing...
how did i miss this post??? i say get 'em all! haha :)
I love this post, I have been making a list of my own of things I want, we have a lot in common:) the only difference is I don't have a job:) but Christmas is coming....
Post a Comment