Wow wow wow I needed to hear and see this this morning. I am tempted to just press play and repeat it again and again. Thanks for posting this. Love you.
Thanks for posting this Liko. Such a great reminder for all of us. I loved when Nie Nie said: "I am not by body" and "Beauty and Motherhood are the same." A wonderful message. LOVE YOU! XO
"...Begin today and write in it your goings and comings, your deepest thoughts, your achievements and your failures, your associations and your triumphs, your impressions and your testimonies. I promise you that if you will keep your journals and records, they will indeed be a source of great inspiration to you, each other, your children, your grand-children, and others throughout the generations."
3 comments:
Wow wow wow I needed to hear and see this this morning. I am tempted to just press play and repeat it again and again. Thanks for posting this. Love you.
Thanks for posting this Liko. Such a great reminder for all of us. I loved when Nie Nie said: "I am not by body" and "Beauty and Motherhood are the same." A wonderful message. LOVE YOU! XO
LOVE this video. LOVE NieNie.
Favorite line:
"I'm am Stephanie Nielsen. I am not my body."
Post a Comment