tonight we saw lots of cool, vein-like lightning from our window.
however, the best strikes {of course} happened while i didn't have camera in-hand and rolling.
so...enjoy what i did {have the patience to} capture.
That is beautiful! I love lightning. I remember my first semester in Hawaii there was a big thunder and lightning storm in the middle of the night. I was used to them because we had them all the time in Viginia, but my roommate from Hong Kong was freaking out and thought we were going to die. I suppose that they don't have them over there. Your New Year's adventure looks amazing and beautiful. What a great way to start out the year!
"...Begin today and write in it your goings and comings, your deepest thoughts, your achievements and your failures, your associations and your triumphs, your impressions and your testimonies. I promise you that if you will keep your journals and records, they will indeed be a source of great inspiration to you, each other, your children, your grand-children, and others throughout the generations."
3 comments:
it's so pretty huh!?! i don't want to go to bed cause i love it!
and i love your west side pics! i wish it didn't take so long to get over there, it's such a fun place!
that is pretty! i love the "wows and woahssss!" in the background!
That is beautiful! I love lightning. I remember my first semester in Hawaii there was a big thunder and lightning storm in the middle of the night. I was used to them because we had them all the time in Viginia, but my roommate from Hong Kong was freaking out and thought we were going to die. I suppose that they don't have them over there.
Your New Year's adventure looks amazing and beautiful. What a great way to start out the year!
Post a Comment