seeing this today made me laugh out loud...REALLY loud. in fact, i'm STILL laughing...
i wonder what that clip is doing for that chip bag...
:-)
love you, doug.
"...Begin today and write in it your goings and comings, your deepest thoughts, your achievements and your failures, your associations and your triumphs, your impressions and your testimonies. I promise you that if you will keep your journals and records, they will indeed be a source of great inspiration to you, each other, your children, your grand-children, and others throughout the generations."
9 comments:
haha!
i am laughing out loud too.
yup, still laughing.
So what we did at work. At least he tried to close it.
This is so funny! Cute!
haha at least your husband attempted to close it. that is so hilarious.
hahahahahaha! i LOVE this- so great. ha! ok, and yes, YOU are born to run- heh heh. read the book! :)
Ummmmm...it's closed right? What the problem is?
that IS funny.
I guess it is closed.
HAHAHA I was laughing out loud when I saw this. Totally a guy thing to do!
Post a Comment