9.10.2011

Labor Day:

lately, if we're at the beach, this is what they look like


Faith's little 7th birthday shindig:
kept it simple and used what fabric and knick-knacks we had for decor
(mom - that tablecloth is that stretchy lace material you gave me - i didn't know what to use it for aside
from some kind of halloween costume, but it came in handy for today)

faith invited some neighbor friends over for lemonade, cupcakes, cinnamon rolls
and other snacks to celebrate miss faith turning 7 tomorrow!


the cake i pinned on pinterest - i didn't have the right frosting tip and overlapped some "flowers",
but it tasted good despite what it looked like

singing happy birthday

making a wish - i know, i should've cropped the lighter out

mom - i finally got around to using the bunting we assembled prior to you moving away.
pretty cute, huh?

random:
i found these very adorable sparkly starfish earrings

4 comments:

Smiths said...

Love the earings, and you just threw that party together? YOu're amazing... oozing with crafty/decorating talent.

My camera is a nikon 3300. Nothing too special, but it does all the work for me. I leave it on automatic and usually love what I get-perfect for a busy Mom.

tara martinak said...

Great pictures Liko! You are such a good mama. I'm hoping to finally give Grayden a real birthday party this year. He's been talking about it since he turned 3!! :) Happy Birthday to Faith!

Kalei said...

i miss the beach and swimming like a fish!! Happy birthday ms. FAITH! I can't believe shes 7!! Crazy! and i LOVE those earrings!

Megan and Keli'i said...

Happy Birthday to beautiful Faith! And how awesome is that cake you made? I loved the flowers! And I love those starfish earrings! Where can I find myself a pair?

Love the updates, Liko. Hope all is well in your life, friend. :)