Looks like asome classic Miller good times! And some very sagey spikey pets! How cool is Faith to have those as pets? I'm terrified just looking at them on a computer screen!
"...Begin today and write in it your goings and comings, your deepest thoughts, your achievements and your failures, your associations and your triumphs, your impressions and your testimonies. I promise you that if you will keep your journals and records, they will indeed be a source of great inspiration to you, each other, your children, your grand-children, and others throughout the generations."
3 comments:
Looks like asome classic Miller good times! And some very sagey spikey pets! How cool is Faith to have those as pets? I'm terrified just looking at them on a computer screen!
oh my goodness, what a lucky girl--makana is jealous :) did you guys find them or buy them?
oh it's shailym's two best friends, sage and spike! haha. sage was a name that i was thinking of for shailym actually. haha.
Post a Comment