I used to be an avid blogger. People used to read my blog.
And then life got kinda crazy and I didn't make TIME to blog anymore. I'm trying to change that. Maybe I can blog once a week, in the least.
I read back on older posts and friendly comments and ideas and it brings me so much joy.
I need to document my wonderful life a little better.
I need to note the good, because there is a lot of that going on.
And I think it's a healthy habit to look for the positive - especially when we're feeling there isn't any.
Because I am blessed. Oh so very blessed. And I need to highlight the many ways.
I am so grateful for my family. For the love that we share, for the fun that we have, for the memories we are making, for the lives that we are blessed with.
I finally redeemed a groupon I purchased a few months ago and I ordered a photo book from blurb.com. I was looking at all the pictures of my kids from birth up until today and I just had this overwhelming sense of how fleeting time is. Sooner than I know it, my kids will be in high school.
For a while there I was focusing on what I was lacking. Being rather unproductive and looking at the glass as half empty rather than half full. Being selfish and wasting time.
What a stinker, I know.
So here I am, with a change of heart and attitude. I need to apply this in my life and not get distracted because time isn't going to slow down.
Let's choose to pursue the things that matter most, because "...by small and simple things are great things come to pass..." (Alma 37)
9.18.2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Amen sister-friend- amen. And I am so happy for your sister and her husband! Blessings all around. And two days a week for work? AWESOME! Maybe I will get to SEE you more, because you know I would love that. So so so very much. Love you!
I love reading your blog Liko. You always have a great attitude and you inspire me to be a better mom and person! Love keeping up with the Millers. Love you guys!
Yes, please try and blog once a week! I love reading about your life. You are wonderful, Liko. Just wonderful.
thats funny. I feel the same, that people USED to read my blog... I think when I went private and it didn't pop up in peoples google reader, I was outta sight, outta mind.
Post a Comment