12.08.2012

A Silent Night

We had our ward Christmas gathering this evening.  The cultural hall was made to look like the city of Bethlehem on the night of our Savior’s birth.  The setting, decorations, and costumes made for a wonderful ambiance.  Faith was an angel so I made some wings out of cereal boxes, foil, and tissue paper.  She was so excited!  She is a little performer, that one, always eager to be front and center and I don’t know who she gets that from!




Earlier today I set up the fake Christmas tree we scored from our neighbor who was throwing it out.  It’s a four-and-a-half foot tall cute little thing. The kids were keen on decorating it and did a great job!  Faith spent extra time and attention carefully placing each ornament in just the right spot while Malik lost interest once his friend came knocking on the door.



No comments: