4.21.2008

brand-spankin'-new!!!

Yay!! I finally started a family blog and now I am up with the times!! No more being self-absorbed, stuck in the teen-filled world of myspace. Now I can write about my family highlights...
So, let's play catch-up. On Saturday, April 19, me and my sister Jessyca graduated from massage therapy school!!! It was a year-long program that we truly enjoyed. I won't miss the drives to Kailua, but I will miss my classmates, which I have come to know and love. I also really savored my time interacting with people my age sans my kids. Now I look forward to becoming licensed by passing the state exam in June. 'Til then I need to keep up my massage and practice, so if you are interested in getting a full-body massage I will be booking appointments at my mom's house (because it is bigger and I have moved my table there). I have a calendar so for further info write me. I cannot legally "charge" a fee until I am licensed, so now is the time to seize the moment, people...

No comments: