8.04.2008

BREAKING DAWN...

__________________________
bought it saturday afternoon.
was sick at home,
so read a lot and

finished it yesterday --

absolutely LOVED it!
__________________________

5 comments:

Alicia said...

You're crazy! lol. No, okay you're not. I'm trying to hold off as long as possible to savor it. lol. Is this REALLY the last book? PS I Tagged you. :) See my blog for more details (but only if you want to!)

Lethe said...

Love the tunes :) We have similar taste in music! You've got me interested in that book series too...

Leilani said...

I can't decide if I want to read Breaking Dawn now, or reread the others first. It's been 8 months since I read them. Plus I don't know what I'll do once the series is over...

Unknown said...

Lucky!! I really want to read it!! I also have to re-read the books in order to remember everything. I read it so long ago!

Noelle said...

Hey Liko Thanks for commenting on my blog. I liked your thoughts on the book. Feel free to comment anytime! I love different opinions. Take care!