How To Play This Game of Tag:
Post these rules on your blog. List: 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 facts about yourself. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog!
JOYS
1- Family time
2- Having the gospel in my life
3- Swimming in the summer on the North Shore (on a sunny day, of course)
FEARS
1- Heights
2- Big spiders that can bite and harm humans (cane spiders included)
3- Airplane take-offs and landings (weird?)
GOALS
1- Own a nice house with a lovely yard
2- Run in a marathon, or a half-marathon
3- Go through the temple and someday be sealed AND have the priesthood in my home
CURRENT OBSESSIONS/COLLECTIONS
1- Twilight Series
2- Blogging
3- Shell-collecting
FACTS ABOUT ME
1- I've never gotten my hair or nails done professionally -- as in OUTSIDE of my house. (No cuts/colors/pedicures/manicures). I think I'm due for a hair appt. ASAP!!!
2- I love dill-pickles.
3- I STILL bite my nails, once in a great while. (gross, i know)
I TAG: Kalei, Ashley, Megan, Lethe, and Kaitlin



5 comments:
i stink at doing tags, but maybe tonight!!!
I too hate take-offs and landings, LOVE dill pickles and I have always had the bad habit of biting my nails! We have quite a few things in common! Who woulda thought!?
I've never gotten my hair or nails professionally done either! I would love to run a marathon! but first... I should start jogging!
We got a lot of sames on there too. Never had my nails done professionally until my wedding day and only one time since...toe nails, that is. I bite my nails too, so that would a total waste of money! I can't wait to start Breaking Dawn...I've been way too busy to even think about reading, but maybe this weekend...probably not though because it's Kelii's birthday! Does it ever end?
You should get a pedicure. They file all the dead skin off your feet. It's really gross. It's kind of expensive though.
Post a Comment