9.10.2008

cupcake bliss


this afternoon, me, faith and malik headed over to the robertson's home
for some sweet fun! it was a social event worth drooling over: moms created
cupcake masterpieces (see mine, above) while the kids enjoyed eating
them and playing. it was my first cupcake "social", or "party", and i say, hana hou!!!
i loved the creativity and vibe going on! oh, and echo, congrats on your
win today, although i think that the cupcakes i baked were pretty disturbing to look at...
steph -- it's a good thing you thought to bake so many because mine didn't even look
edible!
and thank you for the invite!! (and i sorta copied the photo on your blog with my
own rendition up top!)

9 comments:

Shanae said...

YUMMY, those look so good:) Very creative!

Melissa said...

I like it. your picture that is. and that WAS fun.

I handed mine out to the neighbor kids, When I was full ;)
What did you do with yours?

Unknown said...

Wow what purty cupcakes! That sounded like a lot of fun! Sometimes I wish I was a stay at home mom so I can join the fun during your beach days and other fun stuff!

Stephanie said...

hooray! i didnt even know you had a camera with you- love it.

let's do it again! i had fun!

echo said...

i still love the cupcake in the middle. it was favorite of the day

liko said...

haha, melissa -- i gave mine to my husband. steph -- i didn't have my camera, took this one at home. and echo -- thanks for diggin' my psychedelic swirls!

ashley said...

funnnn. i am sad i missed it!

mrs. ho said...

OH FUN!!! YOU SO LUCKY

mrs. ho said...

AH, that was me jess,sorry