once again, we got together (us guys and gals) to enjoy the sunshine on the beach:


some of us were lovin' on aunty betsy:


we came across a sand dune that just made our day:




it was fun!

then we found ourselves some walking sticks:




carried coconuts:

smashed some blue bubbles:


and just enjoyed nature:


As always, me and Malik enjoyed the great company. 'Til next week...



6 comments:
i was glad to see you there today.
thanks so much for coming to the craft day/night. and for supplying our dinner for the evening. you are the best!!
if you ever need help with sewing or just want to get together again please stop by. i love visitors!
that looked like so much fun! I wish I could come to the beach with you guys!! I'm so jealous!
ok, love all the pictures! i am going to have to steal them from you. so so so cute! i love fridays!
and your new header is really neat-o. great picture.
xoxo~ash
Ahhh! I wish I could join those Friday beach days! I feel so left out! The bookmobile is back up and running, so Fridays are out for me. But it definitely looks like you guys enjoyed yourselves. I'm so jealous! Oh, and gotta love Ivy's wedgie! That's classic!
ashley -- i went on a little picnik frenzy.
megan -- when do you wanna have a cooking night? and yes, ivy's wedgie, ♥
xoxo,
liko
i love ivy's bum! :)
i need your number. i was reading your goals on your sidebar and tons of our goals are the same, so we should definitely hang out. i want to hike, but don't want to go alone. want to garden, to be healthy, etc.etc.
aloha friday tomorrow?? hope to see ya!
Post a Comment