that's so cute! i love it when daddies play with their kids. and oh my gosh, i totally want to make your banana bran muffins...i've been day dreaming about them for two days now. keep me updated with more yummy snacks.
liko- please still come on friday. it would be fun just to hang out. i am really not that advanced in sewing. in fact i am a beginner. but i can show you the little things i do know if you want. thanks for the positive thoughts on my blog. you are sweet.
wow, your blog is really cool and creative. You're good with pictures. I'm glad to hear about your little Faith and her constipation too. I'm not glad she was constipated but glad to know that a constipated infant is totally normal.
Hopefully after this week-primary presentation- I can get into nursery to sing with you guys. I've been a slacker.
"...Begin today and write in it your goings and comings, your deepest thoughts, your achievements and your failures, your associations and your triumphs, your impressions and your testimonies. I promise you that if you will keep your journals and records, they will indeed be a source of great inspiration to you, each other, your children, your grand-children, and others throughout the generations."
5 comments:
hey how do u put words on the pics.?
that's so cute! i love it when daddies play with their kids. and oh my gosh, i totally want to make your banana bran muffins...i've been day dreaming about them for two days now. keep me updated with more yummy snacks.
liko- please still come on friday. it would be fun just to hang out. i am really not that advanced in sewing. in fact i am a beginner. but i can show you the little things i do know if you want.
thanks for the positive thoughts on my blog. you are sweet.
wow, your blog is really cool and creative. You're good with pictures. I'm glad to hear about your little Faith and her constipation too. I'm not glad she was constipated but glad to know that a constipated infant is totally normal.
Hopefully after this week-primary presentation- I can get into nursery to sing with you guys. I've been a slacker.
ps. That is just awesome about the Temple. Congrats and we're really happy for you
Post a Comment