oh my heavens woman!!! i'm so .... just .... more than excited for you. and i'm going to conveniently be present at said session. yep. right there, sitting, crying, rejoicing.
"...Begin today and write in it your goings and comings, your deepest thoughts, your achievements and your failures, your associations and your triumphs, your impressions and your testimonies. I promise you that if you will keep your journals and records, they will indeed be a source of great inspiration to you, each other, your children, your grand-children, and others throughout the generations."
15 comments:
What are you going for?
are you receiving your endowments?? i wanna be there!
endowments, yes.
sealing to come...
send me some dinero for a ticket and I'll be there! haha..
Liko what is your email address? I have some random questions for you, AND congrats on your endowments that is awesome! You will love it!
congratulations liko...how exciting!!!
congratulations!! I wanna be there!
wow! congrats friend!! it's a special place.
WHAT? i had no idea! i am really really excited for you. can i come please? i am coming, don't care what you say. :)
oh my heavens woman!!! i'm so .... just .... more than excited for you. and i'm going to conveniently be present at said session. yep. right there, sitting, crying, rejoicing.
come one, come all!
Holy freak, Liko! Congrats! Going before your fam leaves? I'm so dang happy for you!
it's about dang time. don't know why i waited so long. i wish it were a sealing, but i'll take what i can get!
yeah!! how exciting! can i come?
everyone who wants to attend can come.
Post a Comment