"...Begin today and write in it your goings and comings, your deepest thoughts, your achievements and your failures, your associations and your triumphs, your impressions and your testimonies. I promise you that if you will keep your journals and records, they will indeed be a source of great inspiration to you, each other, your children, your grand-children, and others throughout the generations."
6 comments:
oh my gosh liko- so so cute! im kinda worried about you in a BEGINNING sewing class too- i HOPE there will be SOMETHING you can learn.
if nothing else it will be fun for me to get to hang out with you every tuesday from 6-8 :)
so cute!! you're so awesome!!
are you trying to hint something liko?? haha
So cute! I love it! I wanna learn how to make those booties!
Y O U
A R E
A M A Z I N G !!!
(just a little bit of jealousy in there ...)
kalei -- i am soooo not pregnant. it's for tati. hehe. and all my pregnant friends, for their baby showers.
Post a Comment